My Digital Screensaver slides show your digital photos with more than 100 transitional effects. When photos are slide showing, a lovely digital elf tell you all the secret in the digital photo: Where have you taken the photo. What camera you have used. What configuration you have set.
- A digital elf explains every photo friendly. Free you from explaining photos again and again
- EXIF data can be read from photo and showed in screensaver
- Description added to the photo in ACDSee can be read and showed in screensaver
- More than 100 transitional effects
- Background music support
- No compiling needed, just drag and drop the photo directory to screensaver
- Big size photo support
- Stretch/Shrink photo to screen size automatically
- Friendly help system
- Active monitor power save mode with a single click
- Preview photo in Display Property can be independent specified
- Screensaver can be paused and continued when it is playing
- Set photos as wallpaper without leaving screensaver
My Digital Screensaver is a free trial software application from the Screen Savers: Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-01-13. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
My Digital Screensaver (version 2.5) has a file size of 2.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 83 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.